By Katja Kromann
I have probably just shown you, or am about to show you something that could be a potential danger of some sort. Such as lighting a candle. Uhhhh. Near something flammable. Fiddle with something electrical or using a power tool or something like that. Or something that has the potential of destroying property in some way.

I feel the need to jump in and say something like: never leave a candle unattended. Wherever I used a real candle, you could substitute an LED candle instead or modify some other way. Always consult a professional if you are unsure about a power tool or messing with electrical stuff. Or simply don't follow anything you see here on the blog. Just read along for the entertainment. I am not a professional.

Use caution. With power tools, use eye protection etc etc. Don't poke yourself in the finger with a pencil. If sparks fly, let it be from your love life and not your outlets, and most importantly:

All projects on my site, that you attempt or tips you follow, you do so solely at your own risk. By using any ideas from my website you agree to hold me harmless.


Now back to the post.

Visit the other sites too
Privacy Disclaimer Contact